- Ella (n.) - A cynical old English woman trapped in the body of a Californian teenager who enjoys curmudgeoning, tea, and British television. See also - Eleanor.
- I’m a part-time Pastafarian and a full-time atheist
- The Cowardly Lion is my spirit animal
- I like flowers.
- I like to pretend to be a history buff.
- I read 1984 (George Orwell) and started to be afraid of the idea of facebook, so I no longer have a facebook account.
- Fiction has ruined me for men.
- I’m destined to be a crazy old cat lady. But probably without the cats.